Kristi SnowCat forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Kristi SnowCat forum » General » General Discussion of Kristi snow cats » New History Posting

Author Topic: New History Posting
Gary Roth
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary Roth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job on the updated history page, I know that took a lot of time. Very nice read!

--------------------
Gary

Posts: 1 | From: Colorado | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dad!

To everyone else who visits this site, Gary Roth is my father and has also worked very hard to bring you the content found on the main website.

I hope everyone enjoys the website.

This summer will see many additions to the website as we sort and tackle the many Kristi project vehicles.

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Livu
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Livu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chris,
thats pefekt
thats the best Site
thats the greatest for a KRISTI fan

congratulations for the hard work
[Smile]

Posts: 19 | From: Chestwood/Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Upload Your Picture

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KristiSnowCat.com

© 2009 Chris Roth, All Rights Reserved,Terms of Use
Contact me, Chris Roth at: caroth@rothfam.com