Kristi SnowCat forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Kristi SnowCat forum » General » General Discussion of Kristi snow cats » KT-3 Engine

Author Topic: KT-3 Engine
Kelly
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just talked to my Dad, I believe he smoked my motor. Does anyone have or Know a direct replacement for the Industrial VW motor.
Thanks.

--------------------
Kelly

Posts: 2 | From: Salt Lake City, Ut | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kelly,

The VW originally installed is a single port 1200cc engine. That motor is the 36-40hp motor. I am not aware of any factory remanned engines available. There is a vendor of at the samba.com that has a dual port engine for $1195.00

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=90831

The dual port 1600 will double your horsepower.

I have found thesamba.com to be a great resource for VW parts and information. Browse the classified ads, there are a few vendors to be found.

Whatever you decide, be sure to keep the dog house from your engine and reuse it on your new engine.

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Upload Your Picture

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KristiSnowCat.com

© 2009 Chris Roth, All Rights Reserved,Terms of Use
Contact me, Chris Roth at: caroth@rothfam.com