Kristi SnowCat forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Kristi SnowCat forum » General » General Discussion of Kristi snow cats » DVD and KT4

Author Topic: DVD and KT4
flathorn
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flathorn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received the DVD today and just finished watching it. The KT 4 looks like an amazing machine. How many were built? Are there any project ones around for sale? I gotta have one. Thanks again for the DVD. My KT 3 is still not home. Someday hopefully. Byron Miller
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Byron,

There were 19 KT-4s built from 1961 to 1965. Only 9 of the KT-4s were KT-4As, which was the amphibious model. KT-4As were delivered in the US along with Africa and South America.

I don't know of any KT-4s for sale, but will keep my eyes open. There was one spotted by two different people back in the 80s in Sedalia Colorado.

Of the ones that were delivered in the US, they went to New York, Virginia, Michigan, Texas, Florida, Massachusetts, Arizona, and Utah.

Good luck on getting your KT-3 home, is it still sitting in Nebraska? They might need to use it tomorrow...big snow is coming.

edit... Forgot to mention I have 6 original KT-4 manuals available to KT-4 owners.

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flathorn
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flathorn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Kristi is at my friends place in Kansas. Eventually he will bring it out. He picked it up in Nebraska and was going to head out here with it ,but the weather was so bad between here and him that he decided to go back to Kansas.
Any chance I could buy a copy of one of the KT 4 manuals?
Thakns Byron Miller

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Upload Your Picture

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KristiSnowCat.com

© 2009 Chris Roth, All Rights Reserved,Terms of Use
Contact me, Chris Roth at: caroth@rothfam.com