Kristi SnowCat forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Kristi SnowCat forum » General » General Discussion of Kristi snow cats » Dual door KT3

Author Topic: Dual door KT3
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only run across one KT3 with the driver side gull wing and passenger side swing up window. It appears in a newspaper article.

-

The Old Salt sent me a picture of their KT-3 and it also has the dual doors, I wonder if it is the same Kristi?
 -

[ May 01, 2006, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: caroth ]

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say it is not the same, since the back windows are different on the Pacific Microwave unit. Anyone out there have a passenger side flip up window?
Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowman
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snowman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Chris ,
I just brought down my KT3 from my Idaho Ranch . It has gull wing doors on both sides . It is also going on the auction block ,but I have not arrived at a selling price yet .
Snowman

Posts: 17 | From: Idaho wilderness | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Hi Al!

Do you have pictures for me? Post the serial number too!

Thanks

Chris

Snowman
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snowman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serial # is 113 . I am checking it over and will try and grab some pictures soon for you . Overall it is in pretty good restorable shape . It has not been hacked on or abused that I can see , Hobbs meter shows 734 hours .
Posts: 17 | From: Idaho wilderness | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowman
Member # 13

Here is a picture

-

[ May 24, 2006, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: caroth ]

caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Hi Al,

I helped with the picture display, I hope you don't mind. That Kristi has the same paint scheme as the Snurles Kristi that is for sale.

Do you have any paperwork on the previous owners?

Thanks
Chris

Snowman
Member # 13

I do not have any paperwork or history on this unit , other than it came off a large ranch and was used by the owner to check his cattle . It came from 60 miles outside of Great Falls Montana . # 3 piston appears to be frozen and the unit will need a new long block . Belts are in great shape but it will need new wood cleats . AS IS price $4500 . Or I will completely restore it to "better than new condition with a 12 month warranty" and a tilt bed trailer for $27,500 .

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Upload Your Picture

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KristiSnowCat.com

© 2009 Chris Roth, All Rights Reserved,Terms of Use
Contact me, Chris Roth at: caroth@rothfam.com