Kristi SnowCat forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Kristi SnowCat forum » General » General Discussion of Kristi snow cats » Kristi movies teaser

Author Topic: Kristi movies teaser
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

I got the 16mm movies organized last night and will drop them at the film converter shop on Thursday. Expect to see DVDs in a month or so.

(Edit: clips from the DVD)

Kristi KT2

Kristi KT3

Kristi KT4

[ April 16, 2006, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: caroth ]

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowman
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snowman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris ! That is great !!! I will count the days to you get them back . How much do you figure a complete set of DVD's will cost . I want a set !
Allen

Posts: 17 | From: Idaho wilderness | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allen,

I want to cover costs of the film conversion and DVDs. I don't have any specific costs, but I am thinking in the $20 range. Lets see how much it is to convert the film.

I need to email you or call, you be keep getting stuck on another project...I will talk to you soon.

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowman
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snowman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris ,
Put me down for a set ,when they are ready . Email me or phone and i'll give you my address .
Thanks Allen

Posts: 17 | From: Idaho wilderness | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B Skurka
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted      Profile for B Skurka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris, when your DVDs are ready to sell, feel free to put a link to this thread over at the ForumsForums website. You can add a post, with the link back here, in the Kristi Brochure/Spec Sheet thead on the Forums to announce that you are selling these.

You may also want to list them for sale on Ebay! Ditto your manuals!

[ March 30, 2006, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: B Skurka ]

Posts: 13 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowcat Operations
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snowcat Operations     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris,
How are the Videos going?

Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

I got the film back along with the contents in digital format. I am working on it right now. 26 minutes of footage overall.

Expect to see something by the end of the week.

Chris

Snowcat Operations
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snowcat Operations     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool Chris! How much and how do you want it? PayPal?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

DVDs are ready to ship. Please visit the Online Store to purchase your DVD.

Kristi Online Store

Snowcat Operations
Member # 23

Purchased mine. Thanks again!
Buck
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched my copy. Very cool! Thanks!
Posts: 6 | From: Southern California | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Upload Your Picture

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KristiSnowCat.com

© 2009 Chris Roth, All Rights Reserved,Terms of Use
Contact me, Chris Roth at: caroth@rothfam.com