Kristi SnowCat forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Kristi SnowCat forum » General » General Discussion of Kristi snow cats » Pacific Microwave Kristi KT-3

Author Topic: Pacific Microwave Kristi KT-3
The Old Salt
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for The Old Salt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all:
Well, guess I'm the junior member since I just registered 3/23/06. Anyway, the name is Gary Wilkinson (The Old Salt), ex-retired navy, and looking towards retirement of my second job with Pacific Microwave in Medford, OR after 27+ years.
Got some pictures to share of our company's antique '59 Kristi KT-3. Replaced the original Porsche industrial engine with a new VW engine 3 or 4 years ago. Only has 34 hours on the new engine. Even with the new engine, still keep my fingers crossed every time I take it out. It's getting very tired!!! [Frown] It's been with the company as long as I've been here.

Regards [Razz]

-

[ March 23, 2006, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: The Old Salt ]

--------------------
Gary Wilkinson
The Old Salt....

Posts: 6 | From: Medford, OR | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gary, Thanks for registering! Awesome Kristi, glad to see one still in use!
Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowcat Operations
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snowcat Operations     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gary,
LOve that Kristi.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Old Salt
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Old Salt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE FOR KRISTI KT3 S/N 00048.
I now own this Kristi plus the 68 Ford Flatbed truck to haul it. The company decided it didn't need the unit and want to see if I was interested in it. Couldn't pass the offer up.....

--------------------
Gary Wilkinson
The Old Salt....

Posts: 6 | From: Medford, OR | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Old Salt
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Old Salt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking of selling this KT3 S/N 48 with the companion flatbed Ford F250 truck. Anyone interested ??

--------------------
Gary Wilkinson
The Old Salt....

The Old Salt
Member # 20

Found a buyer for my Kristi KT3 #48 to a fellow in Idaho. Disregard the previous post of selling it.

--------------------
Gary Wilkinson
The Old Salt....

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Upload Your Picture

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KristiSnowCat.com

© 2009 Chris Roth, All Rights Reserved,Terms of Use
Contact me, Chris Roth at: caroth@rothfam.com