Kristi SnowCat forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Kristi SnowCat forum » General » General Discussion of Kristi snow cats » Welcome! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Welcome!
Livu
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Livu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris ....
have you problems with the movies to converting ?
Can i help you ?

Livu [Wink]

Posts: 19 | From: Chestwood/Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Livu
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Livu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see the Kristi in Colorado/ Boulder

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6736&item=4529757821&rd=1
[Eek!]

Greetings Livu

PS: Chris, the movie ???

Posts: 19 | From: Chestwood/Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Livu,

I am on top of the Boulder Kristi #00087. I hope to view it on Saturday and get a ton of pictures.

I have "archived" the last 4 Kristi's from ebay. With the next website update, I will share many pictures of the recent Kristi's I have found.

We have located the Kristi movies and are in the process of converting them to VHS/DVD. Hopefully soon!

Chris

[ February 24, 2005, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: caroth ]

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Livu
Member # 6

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Livu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have located the Kristi movies and are in the process of converting them to VHS/DVD. Hopefully soon!

>>>>> 2006 ????????

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Cool]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Upload Your Picture

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KristiSnowCat.com

© 2009 Chris Roth, All Rights Reserved,Terms of Use
Contact me, Chris Roth at: caroth@rothfam.com