Kristi SnowCat forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Kristi SnowCat forum » General » General Discussion of Kristi snow cats » Welcome! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Welcome!
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! I invite anyone with an interest in Kristis to join this discussion board. Lets talk Kristis!

Chris

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Flatt
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Flatt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chris,

This is a great site! I am glad to see some good information on the Kristis. Greg

Posts: 2 | From: Allenspark | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Greg! Glad to see you register. I have a bunch more pictures and information about the Kristi company to add to the website. I hope to post that stuff in the next few weeks.

When can I travel up to Allenstown to get pictures of your machines?

Chris

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Flatt
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Flatt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chris,
Great work on this site. I really need copies of those manuals you have as I am starting restoration on KT-2 Serial number 52. You are welcome to visit anytime. My cell is 303.775.7172. Home is 303.747.2440. My KT-3A if up and running and ready if you want a Kristi ride. I talked to Eathan Jacobs and he said you bought his Kristi tracks. Have you started working on your Kristi? Later, Greg

Posts: 2 | From: Allenspark | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Greg,

We purchased the tracks from Ethan and a running KT-2A in Montana, here are the pictures:

http://www.kristisnowcat.com/registry/kt2a/00094/index.asp

I would like to come up and take pictures of your Kristis and bring your copies of the manuals with me. I will call you soon.

Chris

Livu
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Livu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Caroth,
that`s a perfekt Site!
you need more pic. from Swiss-Kristi KT3?
I search a long time for some Kristi stuff and travelt a short time in US and look for a Kt-2 or 3.
Greetins from Switzerland

Sorry my english!!

Posts: 19 | From: Chestwood/Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

quote:
Originally posted by Livu:
Hey Caroth,
that`s a perfekt Site!
you need more pic. from Swiss-Kristi KT3?
I search a long time for some Kristi stuff and travelt a short time in US and look for a Kt-2 or 3.
Greetins from Switzerland

Sorry my english!!

Livu,

Hi Welcome to the site. I would love to see and post your pictures of the Kristi in Switzerland. You can email them to me at caroth@rothfam.com and I will post them.

I finally found my digital camera, so I am going to call Greg and see if I can get some pictures of his stuff too.

Chris

Livu
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Livu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi chris,

your manual on the online store sound`s good!
look on my page www.livu.ch "kristi".

greetings livu

Posts: 19 | From: Chestwood/Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Livu,

Hi, great page! Can I link to your pictures and post your kristi in the owners area? You are in Kestenholz correct?

Chris

Livu
Member # 6

Hi Chris
I live in Davos however my snowcat stand in Kestenholz thats correctly.
I look forward to the combination of the manual.
I bought my Kristi in montana/usa and import to Switzerland .
the link is o.k.
see the http://www.pistenraupe.de from germany!!
I wish you a good time.
Thanks

Livu
Member # 6

Hi Chris,
i need the manual!
make the online store finish, please.
thanks for the service ......... livu

caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Hi, Manuals are ready to purchase on the Online store:

http://www.kristisnowcat.com/store.asp

Livu
Member # 6

Hi Cris,
thats perfektly and i payd the first manual.
The Pay - System is perfekt and your hompage is ok.
Greetigs from Switzerland

Livu

caroth
Administrator
Member # 1

Livu,

Hi and thanks for helping me along on the manuals. You can download the parts list too, be sure to do that.

As for the webpage, I am going to add a bunch more content in early 2005. I also have original movies from the Kristi's development that I am going to convert from film to DVD/.wmv type media.

Chris

Livu
Member # 6

Hi Chris
I am strained and am pleased enormous about the movie.
I wish you a good time.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Upload Your Picture

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KristiSnowCat.com

© 2009 Chris Roth, All Rights Reserved,Terms of Use
Contact me, Chris Roth at: caroth@rothfam.com